Saturday, August 21, 2010

Back :)

Hello All,

I am back and will be posting weekly updates on the current book I am reading and if you would like to join along please go out and get the same book I am reading and we can hold a discussion about it!

Also if you participate ..we will tarde off each month who choses the next book so we can enjoy many different author's..maybe we will find new ones we have never thought we would enjoy which will be fantastic.

The current book I am going to read is Stephen King's "The Dome"..... I would just like to say that I am not usually a fan but the book looks very intriguing! PLEASE JOIN ME!!!

Also, if you do not wish to join me in reading this book but are reading one you would like to share please do so ..we love to hear what peoples opinions are about different books and author's!

I hope everyone had a fantastic summer.

KEEP READING :)

Krissie

3 comments:

  1. I am currently reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. I am enjoying it a lot. Once I am done I am going to watch the movie, which I have down loaded already so I have to finish the book this month!! Lets hope that I can find the time to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 'City of' books by Clare! She has a new series coming out in a couple months too, I can't wait. I also really like the Maximum Ride books. Thirst 1 & 2 by Pike, plus his new one Remember Me is pretty good. I just love talking about books I love with others who love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather..You will deffinetly have to tell me how you like the book as I will probably read it and not watch the movie only beacuse i do not like Miley lol

    Katie.. I really liked thirst but have noit read any of the other as of yet...i am so glad someone else has a lot of the same books I have i will have to get on reading the other ones like maximum ride and the city of books... ia m really bad everytime I go to the store I pretty much pick up a book if I like it so I have plenty to read lol

    ReplyDelete