Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcome to Kristina's Reading Corner

Hello,
I am creating this blog spot for my friends and family to read reviews that I post on books that I am reading or have read, as well as for those of you who would like to share your opinions on current books that you are reading or have read.

Please feel free to send me a message if you feel I have posted information incorrectly or better ways to make this page effective.

I will start posting about the current book(s) I am reading in a day or so, from there feel free to add your responses, suggest books to everyone or ask questions :)

Enjoy!

Kristina Martin
kristinadmartin@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! I JUST started reading Crystal Moon, book 1, so not sure if it's good yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deffinetly let us know how you like it and what its about and who the author is.

    ReplyDelete